New Member - York, PEI

New members, introduce yourselves!
WyldKnyght
Name: Craig M.

New Member - York, PEI

Post by WyldKnyght » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:43 pm

Hello,

I'm Craig and I'm a real newbie. Going to brew my first batch next weekend. Irish Stout.

Live in York, and love to hear from anyone on the island as to where they buy their ingredients.

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

Re: New Member - York, PEI

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:27 pm

Hey Craig, welcome aboard! I actually just set up a homebrew shop here on the island for brewing ingredients and equipment. We don't have a storefront yet but take online orders and offer free pickup from our home. Give me a shout anytime if you have any brewing questions. Don't forget to check out the PEI Aleanders FaceBook Page for PEI homebrewers, great group of guys there!

Cheers!
Matt

WyldKnyght
Name: Craig M.

Post by WyldKnyght » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:38 pm

EastCoastHoppers wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:27 pm
Hey Craig, welcome aboard! I actually just set up a homebrew shop here on the island for brewing ingredients and equipment. We don't have a storefront yet but take online orders and offer free pickup from our home. Give me a shout anytime if you have any brewing questions. Don't forget to check out the PEI Aleanders FaceBook Page for PEI homebrewers, great group of guys there!

Cheers!
Matt
Thanks Matt, I'll definitely be contacting you. Checked out your website, looks like you have everything on my Chocolate Stout Recipe.

EastCoastHoppers
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Matt

Post by EastCoastHoppers » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:28 am

Glad to hear it Craig! Don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything you need! :cheers3:

Return to “New Member Introductions”