Huge thanks to Keith

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
AlexMcConnachie
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 am
Name: Alex McConnachie
Location: Lower Sackville

Huge thanks to Keith

Post by AlexMcConnachie » Sat May 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Just want to say I'm doing my first solo now, and I have Keith to thank for the guidance and advice. If there was a den father of Brewnosers I'm sure it would be him. I'm addicted now! So thanks Keith, just want all to know how helpful and full of advice, and stuff to loan you are. Lol

User avatar
Keith
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Posts: 6479
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
Name: Keith
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Huge thanks to Keith

Post by Keith » Sat May 23, 2015 3:19 pm

Cheers. And I'm far from a den father haha.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House
:cheers2:

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests