Bluefin has "Blues" today

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
Bluefin 774
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 pm
Name: Mike
Location: Mount Pearl, Newfoundland

Bluefin has "Blues" today

Post by Bluefin 774 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:04 am

Hey gang,

I'm fine but my beer fridge has died. It was taken to the scrap metal recycling center yesterday. It was a $50.00 fridge that I picked up almost two years ago....well worth it. I'm thinking about picking up the new Danby 4.4 cu.ft. fridge at Costco. Any body know if they are the same dimensions inside as the previous model? The door has an updated look but I think it is the same inside.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Take care, Bluefin.

Tap # 1: Apple Cider
Tap # 2: Kolsch

Fermenting: Bluefin's Hefeweisen
Fermenting:

Up Next: ?

User avatar
jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Posts: 3047
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Name: Justin
Location: Hubley
Contact:

Re: Bluefin has "Blues" today

Post by jacinthebox » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:10 pm

I don't want mine to die...but when it does I have plans to get a bottom freezer model...
Brathair Brewing



Brew Hard...Stay Humble

saosborne
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:05 pm
Name: sean osborne
Location: Fall River

Re: Bluefin has "Blues" today

Post by saosborne » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:57 pm

just looked at them yesterday I have the older model looks the same inside however the outside of the door looks better and I'm pretty sure the price went up $196 i believe

User avatar
Bluefin 774
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 pm
Name: Mike
Location: Mount Pearl, Newfoundland

Re: Bluefin has "Blues" today

Post by Bluefin 774 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:27 pm

jacinthebox wrote:I don't want mine to die...but when it does I have plans to get a bottom freezer model...
Yes the bottom freezer ones make much more sense to me too. I just renovated my kitchen and lost my space for an extra full size fridge for my beer and I had moved it to the shed about a month ago and then yesterday it just died. I will get a small Danby for the rec room.
Take care, Bluefin.

Tap # 1: Apple Cider
Tap # 2: Kolsch

Fermenting: Bluefin's Hefeweisen
Fermenting:

Up Next: ?

User avatar
Bluefin 774
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 pm
Name: Mike
Location: Mount Pearl, Newfoundland

Re: Bluefin has "Blues" today

Post by Bluefin 774 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:29 pm

saosborne wrote:just looked at them yesterday I have the older model looks the same inside however the outside of the door looks better and I'm pretty sure the price went up $196 i believe
Thanks for the info, My wife checked Costco tonight and they have them in stock, so I will pick one up and use picnic taps until my tower arrives.
Take care, Bluefin.

Tap # 1: Apple Cider
Tap # 2: Kolsch

Fermenting: Bluefin's Hefeweisen
Fermenting:

Up Next: ?

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests