trip to Costco

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
KMcK
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Posts: 2365
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 pm
Name: Kyle
Location: Halifax, Nova Soctia

trip to Costco

Post by KMcK » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:53 pm

Is anyone with a membership heading to Costco in Halifax in the next few days or the one in Dartmouth after the grain split? I have four empty propane tanks to fill and I see some good brewing weather in the forecast.
McKeggerator:
  • no beer :(

User avatar
Buccaneer
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:50 pm
Name: Mike Digdon
Location: Hammonds Plains

Re: trip to Costco

Post by Buccaneer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:07 pm

I need to fill a tank and I have a membership. If you get nowhere with Dartmouth after the split, I go to the Halifax one.

User avatar
KMcK
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Posts: 2365
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 pm
Name: Kyle
Location: Halifax, Nova Soctia

Re: trip to Costco

Post by KMcK » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Thanks, Mike. I'll let you know after the split.
McKeggerator:
  • no beer :(

User avatar
mackay85
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:53 pm
Name: Allan
Location: Cole Harbour, NS

Re: trip to Costco

Post by mackay85 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Hey Kyle,

If yer stuck, let me know. I have one empty tank that needs filling and I've got a membership as well. Always glad to help out a fellow brewer. And the Dartmouth one would be easiest for me.

User avatar
KMcK
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Posts: 2365
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 pm
Name: Kyle
Location: Halifax, Nova Soctia

Re: trip to Costco

Post by KMcK » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Mission accomplished. Thanks, Mike.
McKeggerator:
  • no beer :(

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests