Festabrew to Sydney?
-
jason.loxton
- Verified User

- Posts: 972
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
- Name: Jason Loxton
- Location: sydney ns
Festabrew to Sydney?
I am on a self-imposed brewing hiatus until I finish a longterm project. Just got back from the NSLC with a hole in my pocket, and with Christmas coming up decided that a kit beer doesn't count as breaking my deal to myself. Anyone coming up to Sydney in the next short while who could ferry a Festabrew or two? There are a couple of interesting beers from my collection in it for you!
Jason
Jason
- GAM
- Verified User

- Posts: 5429
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
- Name: Sandy MacNeil
- Location: North End HFX
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
I should be in the area in the next 3 weeks. If nothing better comes along I'll do it.
S
S
-
spears104
- Verified User

- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:58 pm
- Name: Jason Spears
- Location: Port Hawkesbury, NS
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
They don't sell Festabrew in Sydney?
Primary -
Secondary -
Bottle Conditioning -
Bottled -
On tap:
On the horizon -
Secondary -
Bottle Conditioning -
Bottled -
On tap:
On the horizon -
-
chalmers
- Moderator

- Posts: 5604
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm
- Name: Chris
- Location: Halifax / On The Road Again
- Contact:
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
I'll be visiting Big Spruce/Baddeck this coming weekend, does that help? If so, best to fire me an email or text, so I don't miss any responses.
Co-author of Atlantic Canada Beer Blog
- GillettBreweryCnslt
- Vendor

- Posts: 1935
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am
- Name: David Gillett
- Location: Hammonds Plains
- Contact:
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
I can drop off the Festas to Chris if you get them from me. I'll have them up on the website in a day or two. I have all of the kits in house now
- GillettBreweryCnslt
- Vendor

- Posts: 1935
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am
- Name: David Gillett
- Location: Hammonds Plains
- Contact:
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
Boom! Follow-Up
https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/cat ... wort-kits/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/cat ... wort-kits/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- MitchK
- Verified User

- Posts: 878
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:55 pm
- Name: Mitchell Kehoe
- Location: Okanagan Valley, BC
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
you might want to set it to in store pickup only or add a note though, since shipping one to downtown halifax comes up on your store as costing a minimum of $700 to ship.
- jacinthebox
- Award Winner 16

- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
- Name: Justin
- Location: Hubley
- Contact:
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
shoot...I was in Sydney late last week
Brathair Brewing
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
-
jason.loxton
- Verified User

- Posts: 972
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
- Name: Jason Loxton
- Location: sydney ns
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
Hey guys! Missed all the new responses. To baddeck would actually be helpful. Is it too late to coordinate with Dave for a delivery? 100% OK if it a pain at this point. 
- Taylor Vanbrewer
- Verified User

- Posts: 135
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:24 pm
- Name: Taylor
- Location: Halifax
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
Hey,
I can do this, my girlfriend and I are heading your way this weekend (passing through Sydney on the way to Main-A-Dieu). PM me if you want to try to arrange this.
I can do this, my girlfriend and I are heading your way this weekend (passing through Sydney on the way to Main-A-Dieu). PM me if you want to try to arrange this.
Certified BJCP Judge/Punk Rock aficionado/Witless Dullard
-
jason.loxton
- Verified User

- Posts: 972
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
- Name: Jason Loxton
- Location: sydney ns
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
THanks so much for all the offers, guys. Reminder of what a great community this is. Unfortunately, I didn't get organized enough to take advantage of them, but just wanted to give a "thanks!' shout out.
Jason
Jason
-
jason.loxton
- Verified User

- Posts: 972
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
- Name: Jason Loxton
- Location: sydney ns
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
Not actually about Festabrew any more, but was thinking about getting my friend a recipe to try brewing up on my system for Christmas. Shipping is $15 on a $30 all grain recipe though... Wondering if anyone might be heading up this way before the 20th that might not mind being a mule?
Jason
Jason
- LeafMan66_67
- Award Winner 2

- Posts: 4600
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
- Name: Derek Stapleton
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
I think Dave may still have $9.99 flat rate shipping if you can't get anyone heading your way.jason.loxton wrote:Not actually about Festabrew any more, but was thinking about getting my friend a recipe to try brewing up on my system for Christmas. Shipping is $15 on a $30 all grain recipe though... Wondering if anyone might be heading up this way before the 20th that might not mind being a mule?
Jason
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato
-
jason.loxton
- Verified User

- Posts: 972
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
- Name: Jason Loxton
- Location: sydney ns
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
Hmmm... came up as $15 flat rate. I wish I had a bunch more stuff to buy! 
- jacinthebox
- Award Winner 16

- Posts: 3047
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:44 pm
- Name: Justin
- Location: Hubley
- Contact:
Re: Festabrew to Sydney?
Leaving for Big Spruce Sunday...should be in the Baddeck area early evening
Brathair Brewing
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Brew Hard...Stay Humble
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests