St. John and Sydney

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
know1
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 9:59 pm
Name: Jeramy Slaunwhite
Location: Sackvegas

St. John and Sydney

Post by know1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:47 pm

I'm heading up to St. John on tuesday the 15, (for a funeral unfortunately). If anyone needs stuff muled up and it can be arranged to get it to me by then I'd be happy to pass off to a coordinated receiver on tuesday late afternoon.

Also I will be heading up to Sydney for the 21-22 and the same offer stands. I will most likely be stopping into big spruce and breton to pay homage to the island brewers also.
Kegged: El Dorado IPA, Rocketfuel 2.0, Wet Hopped Pale, Ryrish Red, Marzen, BN Exchange Dunkel, BN Exchange NEIPA, Lies Lies Lies - Citra <0.5% ale
Fermenting: NZ Pilsner with Enigma, Strawberry brett cider

User avatar
mcgster
Award Winner 20+
Award Winner 20+
Posts: 1098
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:34 pm
Name: Mark McGraw
Location: Saint John / St. John's

Re: St. John and Sydney

Post by mcgster » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:58 pm

How much unfiltered beer do yo think you could fit in a suitcase! Lol jk, I get hop withdrawal over here on the rock though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests