Brewed with Muntons brew enhancer, it's an amazing beer. I batch primed and tasted after 9 days ( because I'm impatient) holy malt. I will do this kit again the same way.
Now that being said, I have since aroma hopped a Coopers APA with cascade. It's fermenting now. I hope it turns out just as good or better.
I also have my first partial extract fermenting .
My first mini mash will be done this weekend.
Thanks for all the help fellas!!
Coopers Australian Pale Ale
-
SMbrew36
- Registered User

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:24 pm
- Name: Stephen Mcinnis
- jtmwhyte
- Verified User

- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm
- Name: Trevor Whyte
Re: Coopers Australian Pale Ale
Glad to hear that you're happy with your beer. That's the most important thing about this alongside having fun with it
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
-
SMbrew36
- Registered User

- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:24 pm
- Name: Stephen Mcinnis
Re: Coopers Australian Pale Ale
Cheers man.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Bluefin 774
- Verified User

- Posts: 154
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 pm
- Name: Mike
- Location: Mount Pearl, Newfoundland
Re: Coopers Australian Pale Ale
Nice looking brew.
Take care, Bluefin.
Tap # 1: Apple Cider
Tap # 2: Kolsch
Fermenting: Bluefin's Hefeweisen
Fermenting:
Up Next: ?
Tap # 1: Apple Cider
Tap # 2: Kolsch
Fermenting: Bluefin's Hefeweisen
Fermenting:
Up Next: ?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests