Kent sucks! Who needs DIy anyway.dean2k wrote:... But if I want to sneak a brew in this weekend using the cooler, it'll have to be a trip to Kent.
Mash Ton Options
- dean2k
- Verified User

- Posts: 1172
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:08 pm
- Name: deano
- Location: Sackville, NB
Re: Mash Ton Options
.............................................
- Jimmy
- Site Admin Award Winner

- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
Re: Mash Ton Options
Nothing there?dean2k wrote:Kent sucks! Who needs DIy anyway.dean2k wrote:... But if I want to sneak a brew in this weekend using the cooler, it'll have to be a trip to Kent.
- dean2k
- Verified User

- Posts: 1172
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:08 pm
- Name: deano
- Location: Sackville, NB
Re: Mash Ton Options
That depends. What's the verdict on material? All they had were 1/2" brass fittings.Jimmy wrote:Nothing there?dean2k wrote:Kent sucks! Who needs DIy anyway.dean2k wrote:... But if I want to sneak a brew in this weekend using the cooler, it'll have to be a trip to Kent.
.............................................
- Graham.C
- Verified User

- Posts: 1900
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:35 pm
- Name: Graham Clark
- Location: Ottawa ON
Re: Mash Ton Options
I have a SS braid you can have until you upgrade to a bazooka screen (if thats the way you go).
-Graham
-
Stusbrews
- Verified User

- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:00 am
- Name: Stu
Re: Mash Ton Options
I tried to do the DIY thing as well, and spent probly 5 hrs figuring out fittings etc....ended up getting a weldless valve from NG for $20. Much simpler! And probly cheaper as well..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests