I'll try your brew first thing tomorrow night and PM you with what I think of it. It will be my first taste of Pacific Gem hops so it will be interesting for sure.
Thanks Keith
- Tony L
- Award Winner 10

- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:04 pm
- Location: Heart's Delight, NL
Thanks Keith
Thanks for the beer, Keith. Met up with Chris tonight and shared a beer at Bitters along with a nice chat.
I'll try your brew first thing tomorrow night and PM you with what I think of it. It will be my first taste of Pacific Gem hops so it will be interesting for sure.

I'll try your brew first thing tomorrow night and PM you with what I think of it. It will be my first taste of Pacific Gem hops so it will be interesting for sure.
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Thanks Keith
Cheers! I hope you enjoy both Uncle Leo's Beer. I know you wanted the IPA, but figure I'd throw a red in there as well.
The beer does need some work, but I'll get it right eventually haha. Personally I really enjoyed the Pacific Jade hops. I can't wait to brew Version 2 of this beer.
The beer does need some work, but I'll get it right eventually haha. Personally I really enjoyed the Pacific Jade hops. I can't wait to brew Version 2 of this beer.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

- Tony L
- Award Winner 10

- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:04 pm
- Location: Heart's Delight, NL
Re: Thanks Keith
Ah, Pacific Jade it is.. I knew Pacific had something to do with it,
I'm sure I'll enjoy it tonight ( it's my birthday, yea, )
I'm sure I'll enjoy it tonight ( it's my birthday, yea, )
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests