Mystery Tap
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Mystery Tap
So in the latest spirit of blending beers. I'm contemplating adding a 6th tap on stanley and installing a Y adapter on 2 lines and merge them at the faucet. I wonder how that would turn out lol.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

-
chalmers
- Moderator

- Posts: 5604
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm
- Name: Chris
- Location: Halifax / On The Road Again
- Contact:
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Mystery Tap
I'll probably start with a picnic tap. But appreciate DC's input lol.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests