Brewing Plans For Next Year?
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Brewing Plans For Next Year?
Good to know. I've been avoiding brewing wheat beers above 65% due to this.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

- sleepyjamie
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
- Name: jamie
- Location: Calgary
Re: Brewing Plans For Next Year?
I think my plan is to do more beers that require aging. High gravity Belgians, imperials, maybe a sour or two if space allows, a few ciders and mead. I don't have the space for a bunch of kegs and I can store bottles in the storage locker.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)
- MitchK
- Verified User

- Posts: 878
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:55 pm
- Name: Mitchell Kehoe
- Location: Okanagan Valley, BC
Re: Brewing Plans For Next Year?
I'm starting a one gallon batch of mead to test my patience before I commit to sitting on 6 gallons of lambic for over a year 
I do basically have an entire small-ish bedroom in the apartment dedicated to beer but living in an apartment I'm wary about potentially having to bring several full carboys along in a move.
I do basically have an entire small-ish bedroom in the apartment dedicated to beer but living in an apartment I'm wary about potentially having to bring several full carboys along in a move.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests