Page 1 of 1
Anyone who ferments in glass carboys might want this...
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:03 pm
by MitchK
https://www.reddit.com/r/Homebrewing/co ... h=76ff793d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Found this online, how to etch volume measurements into the outside of your glass carboys.
Re: Anyone who ferments in glass carboys might want this...
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:43 pm
by sleepyjamie
Pretty cool. I etched my brew kettle, was not the most fun experience but it worked. For glass carboys I find a permanent marker does the trick.
Re: Anyone who ferments in glass carboys might want this...
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:26 pm
by wader98
I bought some armour edge from Michaels a month and did my carboy. The product is being discontinued so you may not find any.
Re: Anyone who ferments in glass carboys might want this...
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:01 pm
by naes100
I just used a small diamond bit in my rotary tool!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Re: Anyone who ferments in glass carboys might want this...
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:29 pm
by LeafMan66_67
naes100 wrote:I just used a small diamond bit in my rotary tool!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same here. I found that "permannent" marker was not so permanent.