Page 1 of 1
Hop springs
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:21 am
by eaglesnestbrewing
So I was at harvest wine and spirits today looking for some new beer I havent tried. So I came across a beer from boxing rock which i normally enjoy, but this ine was different. It was bottle conditioned with a bit of sediment in the bottom. So when I got home of course I had to try this ale. And. It. Was. Awesome!! I had read on the lable that it was a runner up in a homebrew competition. Is there someone on the forum who had a hand in this creation? I have to give my congratulations if they did, grade A beer!!

Re: Hop springs
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:12 pm
by MitchK
the white ipa was Adam wasn't it?
Re: Hop springs
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:32 pm
by wide_awake
That was me! Thanks, I was super stoked that Boxing Rock made a second batch.
Re: Hop springs
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:27 pm
by KMcK
Does anyone have one of the bottles from this brew? I'd like it for my collection. You may keep the beer.
Re: Hop springs
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:12 pm
by eaglesnestbrewing
KMcK wrote:Does anyone have one of the bottles from this brew? I'd like it for my collection. You may keep the beer.
I do, its empty and rinsed out if you want it, Im assuming youre around hrm?
Re: Hop springs
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:08 pm
by KMcK
eaglesnestbrewing wrote:KMcK wrote:Does anyone have one of the bottles from this brew? I'd like it for my collection. You may keep the beer.
I do, its empty and rinsed out if you want it, Im assuming youre around hrm?
That would be great. I'm in the west end of Halifax.
Re: Hop springs
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:20 pm
by eaglesnestbrewing
KMcK wrote:eaglesnestbrewing wrote:KMcK wrote:Does anyone have one of the bottles from this brew? I'd like it for my collection. You may keep the beer.
I do, its empty and rinsed out if you want it, Im assuming youre around hrm?
That would be great. I'm in the west end of Halifax.
Perfect, im at school at nscc it from 830 till330 daily, could swing by next week sometime