TV Show

A spot to talk general homebrew
AngeSponge
Verified User
Verified User

TV Show

Post by AngeSponge » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Hey folks! Long time since I dropped in. I am in the process of developing a local interest show for Bell about craft beer. For season one we're looking at six episodes, the final one being about homebrewing. I was wondering if anyone had a good setup (preferably all grain, but doesn't have to be) and might be interested in a feature spot on the show. We'd show up and film the brew day, and then followup days for racking and kegging/bottling. We're shoooting between now and end of May, so I thought someone here would have something on the go.

Second, we're planning on a lighthearted "beer judge" segment sort of as a spoof judge Judy thing. It's still being written but the producer today was saying it could be funny to have a home brewer plaintiff and a home brewer defendant have some mock argument decided before the court, while their beer is being defended. He was thinking of a segment per episode, so maybe a dozen people altogether? Would anyone be interested in that?

Also, if anyone had brewing buddies who aren't on the forum feel free to pass the word along.

Thanks!

naes100
Verified User
Verified User

TV Show

Post by naes100 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:20 pm

On #1 - I think this would be fun. I have a good equipment set up and good brewing location set up. Been brewing for 3+ yrs and have over 65 all grain brew days under my belt. Down to a science. Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by naes100 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naes100
Verified User
Verified User

TV Show

Post by naes100 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”