Beersmith Converting Recipes

A spot to talk general homebrew
stewsbrew902
Name: Stew

Beersmith Converting Recipes

Post by stewsbrew902 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:53 am

Does anyone know how or if the Beersmith 2 app can convert from All Grain to Partial Mash? I see there has been some talk of this on another form but nothing really helped, other than doing the conversion yourself, which I can do if need be.

I used to have the cpu trial version and could do it on there. Basically just click one button and all the calculations and conversions were done for you (some ingredients might have changed) but it tried to keep the same profiles and did a great job of it.

I only purchased the app and that's what I have been using for about a year now and it doesn't seem like it is capable of that.

Anyone know?

Andre
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Andre

Re: Beersmith Converting Recipes

Post by Andre » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Are you talking about the mobile version? The desktop version has a Convert button however I've never used it.

stewsbrew902
Name: Stew

Re: Beersmith Converting Recipes

Post by stewsbrew902 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:25 pm

Andre wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:16 pm
Are you talking about the mobile version? The desktop version has a Convert button however I've never used it.
Yes the mobile version. I know that the cpu version has one and maybe I'll just suck it up and purchase it, can't hurt having both. I was just hoping the mobile version had it, but it doesn't seem to.

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”