Inkbird PID
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:06 pm
Long story short I'm looking to build a control panel for a 2.5 gallon EBIAB. I'm basing my build on one that I found on HBT but looks like most people are using Auber PIDs.
Found on amazon some inkbird PIDS that are very similar (ITC-106VH https://www.amazon.ca/Inkbird-100V-Temp ... =itc-106vh) Anyways I can get the PID, SSR and K-Type Thermocouple (which I will probably upgrade to a RTD probe instead) for 45$ - 50% discount that Inkbird is offering on HBT....So for less than 25$ I'd get the PID, SSR and thermocouple.
Anyone have any feedback on these units??
Found on amazon some inkbird PIDS that are very similar (ITC-106VH https://www.amazon.ca/Inkbird-100V-Temp ... =itc-106vh) Anyways I can get the PID, SSR and K-Type Thermocouple (which I will probably upgrade to a RTD probe instead) for 45$ - 50% discount that Inkbird is offering on HBT....So for less than 25$ I'd get the PID, SSR and thermocouple.
Anyone have any feedback on these units??