Page 1 of 1

Co2 bottle thats expired

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:46 am
by bubbanova
Hi all,

Recently purchased a used kegging system from someone, the Co2 bottle is 2 years outside of its testing. Was full when I bought it, still have another 3 kegs to do before ill need it retested. Question for you all, does noble grape swap tanks if it was purchased from them and expired? Where the best spot on the Dartmouth side of the harbour for testing and refill? TIA

Re: Co2 bottle thats expired

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:52 am
by Celiacbrew
Hi. I don’t know the answer to your question about noble grape. I would call the burnside location and ask.

And sort of related to your question, chalmers keeps a thread updated with the current info for who is refilling/testing and what it costs. If you get a refill and the costs are different than posted, reply to the thread and chalmers will update the top post with the current prices.
http://www.brewnosers.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75

Re: Co2 bottle thats expired

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:49 am
by mckay75
Go see Dave @ Everwood Ave