Page 1 of 1

Transferring beer from NG 20 gal plastic bucket

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:18 pm
by mr x
Image

Re: Transferring beer from NG 20 gal plastic bucket

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:37 am
by akr71
Is that a maple syrup bottle at the top of the bottle tree?

Re: Transferring beer from NG 20 gal plastic bucket

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:27 am
by mr x
lol, good eyes! That is exactly what that is. :lol: :lol:

Re: Transferring beer from NG 20 gal plastic bucket

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:26 pm
by akr71
The wife saved one for me for the same reason (the flip top), but I accidentally dropped it before I got to fill it back up. :o Maybe a little big, but you could still use it as a hip flask 8-)

Re: Transferring beer from NG 20 gal plastic bucket

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 pm
by chalmers
What gas generator are you using to push it? I don't recognize it.

Re: Transferring beer from NG 20 gal plastic bucket

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:50 pm
by mr x
It;s just out of the picture. It's a high end AQ pump I picked up off kijiji. I'm sure a cheapo AQ pump would do the job.