Page 1 of 1

First all grain attempt this weekend

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:14 pm
by TimG
So as I said in another post, looking at taking a crack at my first all grain with help of Aleander Hogie who is coming over for a visit. We got all geared up to talk all grain only to realize he is out of 2 row until the group buy pick up next weekend.

So long shot here, but can anybody spare ~ 12 - 13 lb of 2 row? I can pay your cost + a % of your choosing (up to Noble Grape's cost, ha) or replace form Hogie's share next weekend.

I'm headed to the BN meeting tonight (will be late), or I can drive around to pick up Thursday evening, Friday morning, etc.

Proposed recipe to follow.

Tim

Re: First all grain attempt this weekend

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:19 pm
by Jimmy
I'm sure someone will help out, however, I am in the same situation as you right now.

Re: First all grain attempt this weekend

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:30 pm
by derek
You'd be welcome to mine, but if my spreadsheet is to be believed, I have only 8lbs left at home. If you need it, email me today or tomorrow and I can bring it into town.

Re: First all grain attempt this weekend

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:42 pm
by TimG
PM'd JohnnyMac as I heard a rumor he is well stocked and may have some to spare.

Re: First all grain attempt this weekend

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:50 pm
by JohnnyMac
TimG wrote:PM'd JohnnyMac as I heard a rumor he is well stocked and may have some to spare.
I can help. Just pm'd you.