Page 1 of 1
New Perlick tap design
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 pm
by mr x
Re: New Perlick tap design
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:58 pm
by Keggermeister
Personally I like my current Perlicks. The removable nozzle is handy for cleaning. Flow control would be fun though!
Re: New Perlick tap design
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 pm
by Dirt Chicken
Hey, I've been planning on ordering a pair of Perlick faucets online from ontariobeerkegs.com, but not sure if my current elbow shanks will be the proper thread. The reason being that I believe one of my towers is british or something other than the standard US industry thread. I can't find anything like a 1/7/8" S/S elbow shank at noble grape or on ontariobeerkegs.com. I would like to buy everything at one shop, even locally would be nice, but I don't think you can even get a wrench to take beer towers apart here in halifax, I checked with NG they sell towers but don't have a wrench to open and clean them? Any leads would be awesome!!
Re: New Perlick tap design
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 pm
by mr x
So are there faucets on the tower now?
Re: New Perlick tap design
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:34 pm
by Dirt Chicken
yep there are but wasn't sure if i should get new elbow shanks at the same time just be sure I have fitting parts.
Re: New Perlick tap design
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 pm
by mr x
try to borrow a standard faucet around town and see if it fits your tower
Re: New Perlick tap design
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:10 pm
by NASH
Call Jason @ BevTech. He's our local supplier of all things draught. 902-237-4350 regular business hours.

Re: New Perlick tap design
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:01 pm
by Dirt Chicken
Thank you Mr Nash, I got ahold of him and he will be able to help me out, stainless looks like the way to go!!
Cheers!!
p.s My girlfriend and I love the Imperial ESB collaboration brew!!