Page 1 of 1

My Barley Crusher

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:41 pm
by Tony L
Finally got some pictures uploaded of my Barley Crusher that I motorized and put on a folding table, of which one end is supported by the receiving bucket.
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/ ... CF1081.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/ ... CF1082.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/ ... CF1083.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/ ... CF1085.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: My Barley Crusher

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:07 pm
by akr71
Do you really run that thing on the dining room table, or was that just for the photo?

My wife puts up with a lot, but if she had to sweep up barley flour every time I brewed, I wouldn't be brewing much anymore.

Re: My Barley Crusher

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:16 pm
by Tony L
lol, no I set it up on the kitchen floor, and I always clean up every thing after anyway. The floor wasn't the best spot to shoot it.

And I'm the man in my house, and I can do what ever the heck I want. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj4vLZJhNEk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;