Page 1 of 1

Festa Czech Pils

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:18 pm
by Tony L
Festa Czech Pils is in at Noble Grape. The best brew I have ever made from a kit.

I have mine ordered :cheers:

Re: Festa Czech Pils

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:40 pm
by RubberToe
I did that one before and it's excellent.

Re: Festa Czech Pils

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:53 pm
by Tony L
It's been a few years since it has been available, but IIRC, it was the best beer I have ever tasted up until then. I fermented it with WY2042

Re: Festa Czech Pils

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:56 pm
by RubberToe
Oh, is this different than the Continental Pilsner?

Re: Festa Czech Pils

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:04 pm
by Tony L
Oh yeah. This is the best kit ever. I had my order in a few weeks ago for this one, and NG phoned me today saying it was in and they were getting ready to ship it to me.

Re: Festa Czech Pils

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:49 am
by akr71
So, is it any good?

:P

Re: Festa Czech Pils

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:28 pm
by Tony L
I'll let you know in 3 months