Page 1 of 1
Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:56 pm
by JamesM80
I'm just curious who everyone is watching on YouTube (or other media) for brewing and related information. For local, definitely liking Peyts Brewers Banter Instagram videos for talks with the local breweries (
https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/brewersbanter/).
For general information, I'm liking Genus Brewing which does a weekly live video on Sundays at noon (
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5_R3s ... ML4Lc4iPDA).
For product reviews, Short Circuited Brewers is a great one that seems somewhat unbiased (although he gets free product to review). (
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0XQHk ... 8HcO2rpGqg).
For random talks with other Brewtubers and a good place to listen in and get some brewing information, but usually falls off the rails as they get drunk, The Hoppy Hour is pretty fun to watch every Wednesday at 10pm our time and usually goes until 2am or later (
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPnbjr ... ywTtRrzmWw). The related site to this also has some good information is Homebrew 4 Life (
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLV1IV ... r61-nd1OsA).
Just curious what everyone else is watching to learn a bit and get some entertainment.
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:19 am
by GAM
David Heath. He is dull as shit but has good info though GF centric.
Sandy
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:06 am
by McGruff
Brew Dudes. Canadian Brewing Channel, but he needs to do more shows.
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:16 am
by buddha3004
Fast Homebrew is good for a laugh.
The Homebrew challenge is good production and range of beers and tips
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:06 pm
by kenny10
Brew dudes, home brew challenge, Dr Hanz brewery, brewing network, claw hammer supply
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:08 am
by KB1138
Chop and Brew, Flora Brewing
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:42 am
by wcturnedec
KB1138 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:08 am
Chop and Brew, Flora Brewing
Another vote for Chop and Brew...love Chip Walton and Don Osborne!
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:22 pm
by KB1138
wcturnedec wrote: ↑Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:42 am
KB1138 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:08 am
Chop and Brew, Flora Brewing
Another vote for Chop and Brew...love Chip Walton and Don Osborne!
Forgot about Don O!
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:48 am
by BAbrewing
Apartment Brewer
Genus Brewing
David Heath
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 11:37 am
by JamesM80
BAbrewing wrote:Apartment Brewer
Genus Brewing
David Heath
I do like the Genus live stream on Sundays, but I almost always miss it live and have to listen on the commute to work. Apartment Brewer just set up a pretty good merch shop but a bit expensive to get to Canada.
Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 11:56 am
by gwoods22
The Homebrew Challenge is great because Martin, the creator, has brewed nearly every beer style in the BJCP guidelines so it can be fun to see a brew day for a more rare brew style.
(
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM5Cm1 ... BOQgVpABPg)
Clawhammer Supply has some really entertaining brew day videos as well with a lot of different recipes.
(
https://www.youtube.com/user/ClawhammerStills)
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 1:29 pm
by JamesM80
Clawhammer's latest was great. It's the first I saw of theirs and now I have a lot of catching up to do.
Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 8:54 pm
by KMcK
Are any Brewnosers also Brewtubers? (YouNosers?)
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:57 am
by CorneliusAlphonse
KMcK wrote: ↑Sun May 23, 2021 8:54 pm
Are any Brewnosers also Brewtubers? (YouNosers?)
NoseTubers
Re: Favourite Brewtubers
Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 8:19 pm
by JamesM80
CorneliusAlphonse wrote: ↑Mon May 24, 2021 11:57 am
KMcK wrote: ↑Sun May 23, 2021 8:54 pm
Are any Brewnosers also Brewtubers? (YouNosers?)
NoseTubers
Peyts has a great Instagram account (
https://www.instagram.com/craft_beer_with_me/) with lots of great industry interviews and insight into the local brewery scent. I linked it wrong when I started the thread above.
I wouldn't call myself a NoseTuber yet (a great name, although might already be reserved for the craft cocaine industry), but I did just put out a video last week and am planning on trying to get a video out every few weeks if I can find the time. The first and only one so far is just on growing hops, which I do poorly, but thought I'd share the process.
Party Time Brewing
Cheers!
Feel free to rip it apart and make fun of my home brewery name... I hated it at first, but it has grown on me. I'm no professional brewer by far, so I think the name suits...