Page 1 of 1
Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:14 pm
by mr x
Seeing that we had quite the turnout last Saturday for the non-pickup, would everyone like to get together again this weekend after the real deal? Even though brunch is a bit of a misnomer, it's more lunch on that menu.
Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 pm
by TJ Brew
I think that would be an excellent idea! Noonish again? This time I will write it down in hopes to remember.
Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 pm
by mr x
There hasn't been much 'official' interest here, but so long as one other person is going, I'm game. And I suspect there will be more.

Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:16 pm
by Tim Gregory
I can probably go.
Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am
by derek
mr x wrote:There hasn't been much 'official' interest here, but so long as one other person is going, I'm game. And I suspect there will be more.

Well, I hadn't responded because I thought we'd agreed to do it before I left last Saturday...
Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am
by mr x
I can't remember last Saturday.
Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:12 am
by erslar00
I'm definitely in for a quick pint or two, lots to chat about(O2).

Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:54 am
by JohnnyMac
I'm in.
Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:47 am
by Jayme
I'm in as well.
Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 am
by mr x
Heading to the warehouse now. See the rest of you at the Rockbottom in a while.

Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:21 pm
by TJ Brew
Nice to meet a few more brewnosers!
Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:16 pm
by mr x

Job well done.

Re: Brunch again this Saturday at Rockbottom?
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:27 pm
by NASH
Indeed! great to see you guys over for a brewski or 2 again!
