Page 1 of 1

Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:09 pm
by Ciderhead
Just curious?

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:32 pm
by mr x
I am going to try my best, but I'm more of an afternoon person.

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:37 pm
by HPhunter
Or more of a "Not allowed person"
According to Nash

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:51 pm
by NASH
HPhunter wrote:Or more of a "Not allowed person"
According to Nash
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey hey, I only said he likes to cook a lot :lol:

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:55 pm
by Ciderhead
Well I'm at work till 3ish, but I'll probably head there around 6ish pm. My name is Rob if anyone wants to grab a table.

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:56 pm
by mr x
HPhunter wrote:Or more of a "Not allowed person"
According to Nash
I see I became persona non grata when I cancelled our playdate. :lol:

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 am
by NASH
mr x wrote:
HPhunter wrote:Or more of a "Not allowed person"
According to Nash
I see I became persona non grata when I cancelled our playdate. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :cheers2:

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:33 pm
by sleepyjamie
ill probably drop in around 5ish and try out the RIS. is that available yet?

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 pm
by Jimmy
I wouldn't mind grabbing a beer and some supper myself...

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:56 pm
by Brewnoser
Beware the beer/cheddar soup. Someone f'd with it and it is sickly sweet.

The RIS does not go on until next Thursday, as I understand it.

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 pm
by Ciderhead
Sorry guys, got called in to work tonight :( just got to a pc to post. Gonna have to pass on rockbottom

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 pm
by Jimmy
Me and the girlfriend went down for supper and a beer tonight.

Re: Will anyone be at Rock Bottom Tomorrow night?

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:12 am
by sleepyjamie
i was gonna head down yesterday but it was a long work day... ouff..
looks like ill have to try and swing by over the weekend if i can.