Page 1 of 4

Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 pm
by know1
Fill er up! :headbang:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2SHc#gid=0

Prices will come down as more people fill it in reducing individual unit costs.

Glassware coming soon.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:05 pm
by homebrewcrew
requested access

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:11 pm
by jeffsmith
Same here.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:04 pm
by bluenose
moi aussi

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:29 pm
by erslar00
S'il vous Plait.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:25 pm
by whisle pig
requested

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 pm
by mr x
Is there any chance to get a shirt first? More than one of us has been burned on shirts that didn't fit right. Also, I wonder if it's possible to find glasses etched on the bottom, ala Sam Adams or Beau's?

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:08 pm
by know1
mr x wrote:Is there any chance to get a shirt first? More than one of us has been burned on shirts that didn't fit right. Also, I wonder if it's possible to find glasses etched on the bottom, ala Sam Adams or Beau's?

I'll see if I can get some shirt samples for the 24th

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:21 pm
by homebrewcrew
Not that its a big deal but under polo's for the total it says hoodie total again instead of polo total.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:09 pm
by know1
homebrewcrew wrote:Not that its a big deal but under polo's for the total it says hoodie total again instead of polo total.
Thanks, fixed! :drunk:

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:07 pm
by JohnnyMac
Well done Jeramy. Thanks for getting this on the tracks.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 pm
by JohnnyMac
Should we consider shifting this to the regular forum, away from the group buys?

Just thinking about making this available for everyone.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:18 pm
by mr x
Probably not a bad idea.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:19 pm
by Jimmy
On its way over..

Moved it to homebrew discussion, even though it's about clothes...I figure it's somewhat related to homebrew..

....Time to head to Chalmers' :headbang:

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:58 pm
by akr71
access please

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 pm
by know1
I totally missed the JohnnyMac's sheet in the groupbuys section. :drunk: Thanks for getting it rolling btw Johnny! I just want to clarify this sheet is the active order sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2SHc#gid=0

Please update your quantities on this sheet if you haven't already.

Also for clarification, based on the logo design, I'm assuming a black base for the clothes unless democratically decided otherwise.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 pm
by know1
If your name is not on the header, feel free to add it in. The sheet is setup as far as column 'AR' currently. I'll update the rows further if need be.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:26 pm
by fever31
Would like access also please...

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 pm
by Tony L
Moi Aussi or in english... I would like access also please.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 am
by akr71
Is the 'ar' column me?

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 am
by KMcK
akr71 wrote:Is the 'ar' column me?
No, that column's reserved for pirates.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:19 am
by KMcK
On JohnnyMac's interest-gauging spreadsheet more ball caps that toques were requested, so why are we getting toques but not ball caps?

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 am
by know1
KMcK wrote:On JohnnyMac's interest-gauging spreadsheet more ball caps that toques were requested, so why are we getting toques but not ball caps?
because I'm oblivious and didn't notice his sheet. I'll inquire on ball caps for pricing.

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:40 am
by know1
akr71 wrote:Is the 'ar' column me?

I pulled the names header off of X's grain order sheet

Re: Brewnoser's Clothing Order Sheet

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 pm
by akr71
know1 wrote:
akr71 wrote:Is the 'ar' column me?

I pulled the names header off of X's grain order sheet
Then I will use it, please excuse me while I look for my eyepatch.