Page 1 of 1

NCM + BeerSmith + Pricing

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:01 pm
by sleepyjamie
I'm trying to get all the prices migrated (ie. $/lb) over from the NCM orders into beer smith.

In beersmith there is mostly generic malts listed but not necessarily identified by the manufacturer. I'd like to enter the malts in beer smith associated with the manufacturer. I've been able to do this with Briess but havent been able to find any other (e.g. Canada Malting, Bairds, Best Maltz, etc...)

Anyone here have these manufactures imported into beersmith?

cheers

Re: NCM + BeerSmith + Pricing

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:25 pm
by Jimmy
I know some are available for download via beersmith. I can't remember which ones, and I can't look it up (I'm posting from my phone)..but it's in the add-ons menu I believe.

Re: NCM + BeerSmith + Pricing

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:06 pm
by sleepyjamie
Jimmy wrote:I know some are available for download via beersmith. I can't remember which ones, and I can't look it u
p (I'm posting from my phone)..but it's in the add-ons menu I believe.
I was able to find briess in the plugins

Re: NCM + BeerSmith + Pricing

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 pm
by mr x
Nice, if you find anymore, post them up.