Page 1 of 1

Wanna Lend Me a CO2 tank This Weekend?

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:45 pm
by jason.loxton
Hey there!

I have a keg that I'd like to take to a party this weekend, however, the loaner tank I was using had to be returned, and I am in the process of trying to get my current tank hydro-ed (see my other post) or getting a new one. Any chance someone can lend me a tank for Sat? I would need enough gas to force carb and dispense one corny. That's it. Would happily pay for gas in cash or brews.

PM me if you can help out. :D

Cheers!

Jason

Re: Wanna Lend Me a CO2 tank This Weekend?

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:36 pm
by Jmac00
if i was closer i would....but i'm in NB.

Know anyone with one of them Jacpac's ?? they use the paintball tanks...they're great for dragging to parties instead of lugging a tank and regulator.

Re: Wanna Lend Me a CO2 tank This Weekend?

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 pm
by mr x
All I have is my 20 lb tank, which I'll need Saturday.