Page 1 of 1

Favourite mixed beer recipes?

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 pm
by sleepyjamie
Anyone here have any favourite mixed home brew recipes? aka mixing two beers to form one after fermentation is complete?

Re: Favourite mixed beer recipes?

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 am
by LiverDance
I don't really have any recipes but we mix beers from the 5 taps all the time. This is how such classics (at my house at least) as the Brumpkin (brown & pumpkin) and Schwitter (schwarzbier and bitter) were created :cheers3:

Re: Favourite mixed beer recipes?

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 am
by GAM
Classic stout and bitter/pale.

Sandy

Re: Favourite mixed beer recipes?

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 am
by know1
I've been mixing my IPA with amber and a shot in a glass of my vanilla almond porter with pleasing results. It works great to have the milder brews for the wife and guests and I can jack my own pints to suit

Re: Favourite mixed beer recipes?

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:03 pm
by KMcK
:thumbup: brumpkin