Page 1 of 1

Jockey Box

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:28 pm
by GAM
My Jockey box is 100%. I cleaned the shit out of it and added pin lock fittings ( ball can be changed out). Add gas to the kegs and your good to go.

I hope to use it in the valley at Moovember.

Sandy

Re: Jockey Box

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm
by Jimmy
Nice. So you're going to MOOvember?

Re: Jockey Box

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:29 pm
by GAM
My plan, not everyones.

Sandy

Re: Jockey Box

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm
by Graham.C
GAM wrote:My plan, not everyones.

Sandy
Who is everyone?

Great to hear you got it cleaned up! Good to know it is in working condition.

Re: Jockey Box

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:45 am
by GAM
Graham.C wrote:
GAM wrote:My plan, not everyones.

Sandy
Who is everyone?

Great to hear you got it cleaned up! Good to know it is in working condition.
Wife, kids and boss.

I plan on doing a "live trial" with a keg of beer this weekend, if I get a chance.

Sandy