Anyone have a mild or 60-/ brewed up they might be willing to trade? Apparently I need to spend some time studying brown ales more thoroughly for the BJCP exam and both are next to impossible to get commercial examples of (AFAIK).
Mild and 60-/
- Graham.C
- Verified User

- Posts: 1900
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:35 pm
- Name: Graham Clark
- Location: Ottawa ON
Mild and 60-/
Hey Guys,
Anyone have a mild or 60-/ brewed up they might be willing to trade? Apparently I need to spend some time studying brown ales more thoroughly for the BJCP exam and both are next to impossible to get commercial examples of (AFAIK).

Anyone have a mild or 60-/ brewed up they might be willing to trade? Apparently I need to spend some time studying brown ales more thoroughly for the BJCP exam and both are next to impossible to get commercial examples of (AFAIK).
-Graham
- berley
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 386
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:04 am
- Name: Shawn
- Location: Fredericton
- Contact:
Re: Mild and 60-/
I have a Southern English Brown that I brewed a few months ago... that could easily pass as a Mild. It's probably a better Mild than a SEB, anyway. More than willing to give you a couple of bottles if you're ever passing by Fredericton.
Co-author of the Atlantic Canada Beer Blog
http://meekbrewingco.blogspot.ca
http://meekbrewingco.blogspot.ca
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests