I cranked my freezer up to about 13C for a lager, after 2 weeks it was smelling not so fresh in there and I could see some mildew.
Any tricks of the trade to avoid this? I'd like to avoid scrubbing the freezer down with every lager I brew.
freezer getting funky
- Maritimer
- Verified User

- Posts: 502
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 am
- Name: Nick Baxter
freezer getting funky
Beer.
- mr x
- Mod Award Winner

- Posts: 13764
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm
- Location: Halifax/New Glasgow
Re: freezer getting funky
There is a product called no-damp IIRC at Canadian Tire.
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. 
- Wildcard
- Registered User

- Posts: 81
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 pm
- Name: Robb
- Location: Moncton
Re: freezer getting funky
+1 to this. I've used this to clean out my freezer and fridge. Works great.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest