Citra hop
-
HappyHopper
- Verified User

- Posts: 311
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:56 pm
- Name: Jonathan - Sober Island Brewing Company
- Location: Halifax
Citra hop
So who bought more then they will use this year and wants to sell some?
In bottle:Up the Kriek without a mash paddle, (insert Witty name)pumpkin lambic
On Tap:
Fermenting/Conditioning:
Future Projects:Chimney Sweepers Wife dark peated Scottish Heavy, Ginger bread brown, Home for the holidays spiced rum Brown Ale, Black Eye RyePA, Black Ryno Swartzbeir
Beer Laid To Rest (brewed it, drank it, loved it)Malt-n-lava AIPA, Single hop Citra pale ale, Belgian Blond, deforestation Ale Spruce Rye IPA,
On Tap:
Fermenting/Conditioning:
Future Projects:Chimney Sweepers Wife dark peated Scottish Heavy, Ginger bread brown, Home for the holidays spiced rum Brown Ale, Black Eye RyePA, Black Ryno Swartzbeir
Beer Laid To Rest (brewed it, drank it, loved it)Malt-n-lava AIPA, Single hop Citra pale ale, Belgian Blond, deforestation Ale Spruce Rye IPA,
- RubberToe
- Award Winner 13

- Posts: 3745
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 am
- Name: Rob
- Location: Dartmouth
- Contact:
Re: Citra hop
Extra Citra, is there such a thing?
I have none.
I have none.
Electric Brewery Build
On tap at RubberToe's:
Sometimes on a Sunday Belgian Dubbel, Oaked Old Ale, Ordinary Bitter
On tap at RubberToe's:
Sometimes on a Sunday Belgian Dubbel, Oaked Old Ale, Ordinary Bitter
- dexter
- Verified User

- Posts: 994
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:59 am
- Name: Phil
- Location: Halifax
Re: Citra hop
Everwoodbrew says they sell it, I asked last week and haven't heard back...
- canuck
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 am
- Name: Shane
- Location: Quispamsis, NB
- Contact:
Re: Citra hop
^ Jon and I placed an order earlier this week with Dave and I purchased a pound of Citra. I haven't received the order yet though. His prices are pretty damn good!!
- ethier.sc
- Verified User

- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 10:11 am
- Name: Steve Ethier
- Location: Dartmouth, NS
Re: Citra hop
Same here. He's out of town on business right now. He'll be back this weekend though.canuck wrote:^ Jon and I placed an order earlier this week with Dave and I purchased a pound of Citra. I haven't received the order yet though. His prices are pretty damn good!!
Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests