Page 1 of 1
Citra hop
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:03 pm
by HappyHopper
So who bought more then they will use this year and wants to sell some?
Re: Citra hop
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:12 pm
by RubberToe
Extra Citra, is there such a thing?
I have none.

Re: Citra hop
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:26 pm
by dexter
Everwoodbrew says they sell it, I asked last week and haven't heard back...
Re: Citra hop
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:50 pm
by canuck
^ Jon and I placed an order earlier this week with Dave and I purchased a pound of Citra. I haven't received the order yet though. His prices are pretty damn good!!
Re: Citra hop
Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:00 pm
by ethier.sc
canuck wrote:^ Jon and I placed an order earlier this week with Dave and I purchased a pound of Citra. I haven't received the order yet though. His prices are pretty damn good!!
Same here. He's out of town on business right now. He'll be back this weekend though.
Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2