Thermometer probes

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
amartin
Award Winner 8
Award Winner 8
Posts: 1765
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 12:49 pm
Location: Hammonds Plains

Thermometer probes

Post by amartin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey all,
I just got a new wort chiller from RobD, and while it does fit in my kettle, it would fit better if I had a shorter thermometer probe. Can I cut it, or will I have to buy a new one?

User avatar
mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner
Posts: 13764
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm
Location: Halifax/New Glasgow

Re: Thermometer probes

Post by mr x » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Can't cut them usually.
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. :wtf:

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests