Do we want to do another barrel?
- mr x
- Mod Award Winner

- Posts: 13764
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm
- Location: Halifax/New Glasgow
Do we want to do another barrel?
Any interest in another Glenora barrel project? Speak up ASAP. It will probably be hard for me to run this one with my new work schedule, so keep that in mind. $115 + shipping from the distillery.
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. 
- BBrianBoogie
- Verified User

- Posts: 794
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:21 pm
- Location: Halifax
- Tim Gregory
- Award Winner 8

- Posts: 1154
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:18 pm
- Name: Tim
- Location: Downtown Dartmouth
Re: Do we want to do another barrel?
I'd do another barrel but not another RIS. I still have most of mine.
- GAM
- Verified User

- Posts: 5429
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
- Name: Sandy MacNeil
- Location: North End HFX
Re: Do we want to do another barrel?
I'm in.
Road trip?
Sandy
Road trip?
Sandy
- akr71
- Award Winner 4

- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:18 pm
- Name: Andy
- Location: Amherst, NS
Re: Do we want to do another barrel?
I'm game.
Is the solera project with the old barrel dead?
Is the solera project with the old barrel dead?
Andy
"Now son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for Daddies, and kids with fake IDs." - Homer J. Simpson
"Now son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for Daddies, and kids with fake IDs." - Homer J. Simpson
- CorneliusAlphonse
- Award Winner 1

- Posts: 2988
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 pm
Re: Do we want to do another barrel?
I'll brew for it.
planning: beer for my cousin's wedding
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
- GillettBreweryCnslt
- Vendor

- Posts: 1935
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am
- Name: David Gillett
- Location: Hammonds Plains
- Contact:
Re: Do we want to do another barrel?
I'll consider it, however after two barrel brews both ending in very sour beers I could definitely use a more lacto-free brew!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests