So we have quite a few kegs...and a rather small house. I'm thinking about moving some empty kegs to an outdoor shed, but was wondering if there could be any issues with that. It's a shed, so it gets hot in the summer, and cold in the winter. Should this be okay, or will I potentially damage the kegs this way?
Thanks,
Keely.
Storing Empty Kegs
-
redoubt
- Award Winner 1

- Posts: 869
- Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:30 pm
- Name: Kirsten & Keely
- Location: Cambridge
-
jason.loxton
- Verified User

- Posts: 972
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
- Name: Jason Loxton
- Location: sydney ns
Re: Storing Empty Kegs
Nope. If you stored them outside, UV might degrade the rubber, if they're cornys, but other than that you should be golden. I
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Storing Empty Kegs
I'd recommend building out your own Stanley and use the innards as storage 
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests