Oxygen regulator.
-
jamesoliver
- Registered User

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:20 pm
- Name: james oliver
Oxygen regulator.
I found an old thread on here from 2012 on this topic, but I figured I would ask now.. I have a disposable o2 tank, SS diffusion stone with 1/4 bard I got from everwood and some food grade 1/4 tubbing. Now i"m in need of a regulator but it doesn't seem to be something you can pick up at home depot and anything I find online im looking at $40 + $30 s/h. Any ideas would be great!
- Keggermeister
- Verified User

- Posts: 1143
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:50 pm
Re: Oxygen regulator.
I got mine from amazon.
-
jamesoliver
- Registered User

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:20 pm
- Name: james oliver
Re: Oxygen regulator.
What is it called?
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Oxygen regulator.
http://www.homebrewsupplies.ca/product/ ... tor-wbarb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Probably the one you saw already.
Amazon.com has them (under oxygen regulator) but not .ca
Probably the one you saw already.
Amazon.com has them (under oxygen regulator) but not .ca
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
-
jamesoliver
- Registered User

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:20 pm
- Name: james oliver
Re: Oxygen regulator.
Right on, More than I was hoping to pay but definitely the cheapest option i've seen. I suppose I'll order it seeing as I already have the other parts.
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Oxygen regulator.
I don't know if these people would sell just the regulator: http://hopdawgs.ca/index.php?route=prod ... uct_id=722" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Canadian company. They seem to stock some off the More Beer (US company) stuff. I don't know if they have an agreement with them.
Canadian company. They seem to stock some off the More Beer (US company) stuff. I don't know if they have an agreement with them.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
-
jamesoliver
- Registered User

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:20 pm
- Name: james oliver
Re: Oxygen regulator.
I emailed him and he said he will have them for sale on their own by Tuesday.
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Oxygen regulator.
Hop Dawgs are in BC, things can take quite a while to travel across country some times. Canada post expedited takes about two weeks YMMV.
ps. James, If you get stuck again, here's a complete list of all the Canadian Online brewers supply places:
https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://torontobrewing.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://hopdawgs.ca/Equipment/Brewing-bo ... ccessories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://ihomebrewing.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.homebrewsupplies.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.beergrains.com/brewing-equipment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://brewerspantry.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://store.defalcowines.com/cart.php? ... ory_id=314" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ps. James, If you get stuck again, here's a complete list of all the Canadian Online brewers supply places:
https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://torontobrewing.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://hopdawgs.ca/Equipment/Brewing-bo ... ccessories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://ihomebrewing.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.homebrewsupplies.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.beergrains.com/brewing-equipment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://brewerspantry.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://store.defalcowines.com/cart.php? ... ory_id=314" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- CorneliusAlphonse
- Award Winner 1

- Posts: 2988
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 pm
Re: Oxygen regulator.
Oxygen reguglator on sale at princess auto this week for $49, not sure if welding reg is what you need though.
planning: beer for my cousin's wedding
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests