Heat Exchanger

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
GAM
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 5429
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
Name: Sandy MacNeil
Location: North End HFX

Heat Exchanger

Post by GAM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:37 pm

HPHunter's old heat exchanger is ready to go. Is this the configuration I should use?

Sandy
IMG_8081[1].JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
Name: Derek Stapleton
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Heat Exchanger

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:43 pm

GAM wrote:HPHunter's old heat exchanger is ready to go. Is this the configuration I should use?

Sandy
IMG_8081[1].JPG
Looks like it makes sense. Are you filtering your hops?
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

User avatar
GAM
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 5429
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
Name: Sandy MacNeil
Location: North End HFX

Re: Heat Exchanger

Post by GAM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:55 pm

I have a screen. I hope its enough. I want to try the exchanger then maybe imersion and exchanger.

Sandy

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests