Festa Brew turn around?
-
PSB1
- Verified User

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 pm
Festa Brew turn around?
What's that fastest anyone has turned around a festa kit? Two west coast have been racked about a week but I'm worried my kegerator will be dry before I can keg these.
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: Festa Brew turn around?
Kegged and on tap in 12 days.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

- GillettBreweryCnslt
- Vendor

- Posts: 1935
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am
- Name: David Gillett
- Location: Hammonds Plains
- Contact:
Re: Festa Brew turn around?
I did 8 days once. Turned out ok, it wasn't the greatest of beers, but it was good enough to drink!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests