Local source for keg lube?

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
mikeorr
Award Winner 3
Award Winner 3
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm
Name: Michael Orr
Location: Middle Sackville

Local source for keg lube?

Post by mikeorr » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:51 am

Anyone know where I could get keg lube (preferably locally)? I don't see any on the Everwood site.

User avatar
GAM
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 5429
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
Name: Sandy MacNeil
Location: North End HFX

Re: Local source for keg lube?

Post by GAM » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:55 am

I have a can of silicon spray (food grade) for posts, if thats what you want.

Sandy

User avatar
dexter
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:59 am
Name: Phil
Location: Halifax

Re: Local source for keg lube?

Post by dexter » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:00 am

Noble grape usually has it, I don't know where it's from or who makes it.

User avatar
mikeorr
Award Winner 3
Award Winner 3
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm
Name: Michael Orr
Location: Middle Sackville

Re: Local source for keg lube?

Post by mikeorr » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:02 am

No, I'm looking for the gel stuff - I have a pin-lock CO2 post that leaks unless the disconnect is on JUUUST right. I'm hoping that some keg lube will do the trick.

User avatar
mikeorr
Award Winner 3
Award Winner 3
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm
Name: Michael Orr
Location: Middle Sackville

Re: Local source for keg lube?

Post by mikeorr » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:03 am

dexter wrote:Noble grape usually has it, I don't know where it's from or who makes it.
Thanks, I'll give the local Sackville store a call to save a trip into Burnside.

User avatar
LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
Name: Derek Stapleton
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Local source for keg lube?

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:12 am

Mike -If they don't have any, I can leave my tube on the back deck or mailbox
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

User avatar
mikeorr
Award Winner 3
Award Winner 3
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm
Name: Michael Orr
Location: Middle Sackville

Re: Local source for keg lube?

Post by mikeorr » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:46 am

LeafMan66_67 wrote:Mike -If they don't have any, I can leave my tube on the back deck or mailbox
Got the last tube, thanks for the offer!

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests