Homebrew Video Shoot for NSCC Journalism

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner
Posts: 6984
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
Location: Halifax, NS

Homebrew Video Shoot for NSCC Journalism

Post by Jimmy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:50 am

A friend reached out to me this morning to see if I was going to be brewing in the next day or two. Her friend is in the Journalism program @ NSCC and is doing a story on brewing, and looking for some video footage of homebrewing in-process. I just brewed yesterday, so I'm out, but I thought I'd pass it along if someone plans on brewing today or tomorrow? If you're interested, let me know and I can pass along the contact information.

User avatar
Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner
Posts: 6984
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
Location: Halifax, NS

Re: Homebrew Video Shoot for NSCC Journalism

Post by Jimmy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:52 pm

So there's another opportunity for someone to get in on one of these shoots this weekend if you'd like, but you'd need to be brewing at some point this weekend.

If you want to take part in this, just let me know and I'll pass along your information.

User avatar
LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
Name: Derek Stapleton
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Homebrew Video Shoot for NSCC Journalism

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Keith - here's your chance to shine!
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

User avatar
Keith
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Posts: 6479
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
Name: Keith
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Homebrew Video Shoot for NSCC Journalism

Post by Keith » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:12 pm

LeafMan66_67 wrote:Keith - here's your chance to shine!
I think I'm shaving this weekend.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House
:cheers2:

User avatar
Keith
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Posts: 6479
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
Name: Keith
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Homebrew Video Shoot for NSCC Journalism

Post by Keith » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Just send my info along Jimmy. Erin's getting propane for me tonight. I'll be brewing a few brews this weekend if weather cooperates. Although I'm getting low on yeast and grain so if I get into a 3rd batch, I think I'll brew a wheat beer and split between T58 and WB06.
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House
:cheers2:

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests