Hey Everyone,
So I forgot to bring a kettle for jtmwhyte to the pickup. Is anyone heading to an through the NG/Westville way that could drop it off?
Thanks
Dave
Anyone heading to Westville/New Glascow (or thereabouts?)
- GillettBreweryCnslt
- Vendor

- Posts: 1935
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am
- Name: David Gillett
- Location: Hammonds Plains
- Contact:
- CorneliusAlphonse
- Award Winner 1

- Posts: 2988
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 pm
Re: Anyone heading to Westville/New Glascow (or thereabouts?
yeah this weekend.EverwoodAveBrewShop wrote:Hey Everyone,
So I forgot to bring a kettle for jtmwhyte to the pickup. Is anyone heading to an through the NG/Westville way that could drop it off?
Thanks
Dave
planning: beer for my cousin's wedding
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
- jtmwhyte
- Verified User

- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm
- Name: Trevor Whyte
Re: Anyone heading to Westville/New Glascow (or thereabouts?
Handy as Liam is picking up hops from me 
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
- CorneliusAlphonse
- Award Winner 1

- Posts: 2988
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 pm
Re: Anyone heading to Westville/New Glascow (or thereabouts?
Hey Dave, is there any chance you are coming in to the city between now n Thursday? Live by dal. Not going to be in Hammond's plains during your operating hours.
planning: beer for my cousin's wedding
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
Fermenting: black ipa
Conditioning:
Kegged: barrel barleywine from 2014 - i think i still have this somewhere
- GillettBreweryCnslt
- Vendor

- Posts: 1935
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am
- Name: David Gillett
- Location: Hammonds Plains
- Contact:
Re: Anyone heading to Westville/New Glascow (or thereabouts?
I'll bring in the pot tomorrow. PM me details and I'll drop it off. It'll have to be around 5:30-6pm as I'm in meetings all day. Thanks
- GAM
- Verified User

- Posts: 5429
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
- Name: Sandy MacNeil
- Location: North End HFX
Re: Anyone heading to Westville/New Glascow (or thereabouts?
Liam, if timing is an issue I can get it from Dave and get it to you.
Sandy
Sandy
- jtmwhyte
- Verified User

- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm
- Name: Trevor Whyte
Re: Anyone heading to Westville/New Glascow (or thereabouts?
Thanks boys! I appreciate the effort to get the kettle down here.
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 21 guests