29mm crown caps

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
Lucas
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:53 am
Name: Lucas
Location: Winnipeg

29mm crown caps

Post by Lucas » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:12 am

Does anyone know where I can get some 29mm caps for a reasonable price? I see that Canadian Homebrew Supplies has them but the shipping on 200 caps is $16. Maybe if someone else is making an order from them we can split shipping. :cheers:
Enjoying: Black Sheep (Dark Farmhouse with Brett)
Fermenting: NZ Pale Ale, Orval Clone, Berliner Weisse, Brett APA
Planning: Old Rasputin Clone

User avatar
CartoonCod
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:39 am
Name: Adam Comeau
Location: Halifax

Re: 29mm crown caps

Post by CartoonCod » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:19 am

I'll go in on it too. I also need the proper bell for the capper.

User avatar
Lucas
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:53 am
Name: Lucas
Location: Winnipeg

Re: 29mm crown caps

Post by Lucas » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Awesome. Maybe we could get this thread moved to the group buys area? I should have put it there in the first place. I don't know how soon you would like your caps and bell but I am OK with waiting at least a week or so to see if anyone else wants to go in on the order.
Enjoying: Black Sheep (Dark Farmhouse with Brett)
Fermenting: NZ Pale Ale, Orval Clone, Berliner Weisse, Brett APA
Planning: Old Rasputin Clone

User avatar
CartoonCod
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:39 am
Name: Adam Comeau
Location: Halifax

Re: 29mm crown caps

Post by CartoonCod » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:07 pm

I'm in no hurry. I've still got a lot of corks to run through. Just thinking about the future

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests