Page 1 of 1

29mm crown caps

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:12 am
by Lucas
Does anyone know where I can get some 29mm caps for a reasonable price? I see that Canadian Homebrew Supplies has them but the shipping on 200 caps is $16. Maybe if someone else is making an order from them we can split shipping. :cheers:

Re: 29mm crown caps

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:19 am
by CartoonCod
I'll go in on it too. I also need the proper bell for the capper.

Re: 29mm crown caps

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:33 pm
by Lucas
Awesome. Maybe we could get this thread moved to the group buys area? I should have put it there in the first place. I don't know how soon you would like your caps and bell but I am OK with waiting at least a week or so to see if anyone else wants to go in on the order.

Re: 29mm crown caps

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:07 pm
by CartoonCod
I'm in no hurry. I've still got a lot of corks to run through. Just thinking about the future