Asset tracking stickers for kegs.

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
mmbrew
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:34 am
Name: Marc Melanson

Asset tracking stickers for kegs.

Post by mmbrew » Wed May 20, 2015 12:48 pm

I'm looking for a low cost sheet of number sticker (2 inch preferably) so I can number my kegs... Google search wasn't as easy as I thought.. lots of custom stuff and non-suitable for 5G beer kegs.

Is there some kind of numbered sheet I could use to build by numbers, i.e. 1, 2, 3.... 11, 12, 13.. etc. Another option would be a roll of numbers 1-50 or max 100.

Find anything suitable you could point me to that would handle the wet, rough and tumble world of beer kegs? Or would stencilling number with a good pain be better?

Thanks all...

User avatar
darciandjenn
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 365
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:05 pm
Name: Jennifer & Darci Shaw
Location: Halifax

Re: Asset tracking stickers for kegs.

Post by darciandjenn » Wed May 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Something like this? I used these for some outdoor projects and they've held up well over the last few years.
http://www.staples.ca/en/Chartpak-Vinyl ... CA_1_20001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe I'm not understanding...

OntarioBeerkegs
Vendor
Vendor
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:19 pm
Name: Patrick Walker

Re: Asset tracking stickers for kegs.

Post by OntarioBeerkegs » Sat May 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Can of spray paint and a stencil.

http://www.wttool.com/common/images/pro ... 290005.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests