Supplies in Ottawa?

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
Mort
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 11:34 pm
Name: Ryan Herlihy

Supplies in Ottawa?

Post by Mort » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:21 am

I'm on vacation in Ottawa from Charlottetown (where getting supplies are difficult). Does anyone have suggestions on where I could hit, specifically for 3/16" beer line? I've tried De Falcos, but they don't carry that size. I may end up ordering online from someone, but wanted to pick it up while here if I could.

User avatar
dexter
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:59 am
Name: Phil
Location: Halifax

Re: Supplies in Ottawa?

Post by dexter » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:28 pm

you could try the brewing station ( it used to be called that) on bank street just before hunt club.

Mort
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 11:34 pm
Name: Ryan Herlihy

Re: Supplies in Ottawa?

Post by Mort » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Thanks Dexter but looks like it's just wine now.

champagneave
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:09 pm
Name: jason

Re: Supplies in Ottawa?

Post by champagneave » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm

As a resident, sadly there is not much in the way of good stores. I went there looking for the same thing for my keezer a year ago, and ended up ordering it from Toronto. There are lots of small breweries to grab a growler 10km or less from defalcos, but for a interesting brew shop to visit sadly no.

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests