Page 1 of 1

gasket helpsss

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 am
by earthtone
hey folks, just took apart a faucet for cleaning last night and the gasket between the shank and the faucet has totally disintegrated. Called the noble grapes and quinpool didn't have it and burnside didn't even know what I was looking for. Anyone know if there's a way to get em without ordering online? anyone have an extra I could buy? I have two kegs carbing up right now and a third serving and only one working tap!!!! help!

Re: gasket helpsss

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 am
by mr x
Well, I think I know the one you mean. If I can't find a spare here you can use, I can give you some food grade gasket making material. I won't be in the city until 5pm though....

Re: gasket helpsss

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 pm
by earthtone
darn, was out for the day and missed you. another time this week work?

Re: gasket helpsss

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:51 pm
by mr x
I'm in town for a few days at least now. I didn't have a spare rubber type gasket, but the goretex gasket material I have should work for you.

Re: gasket helpsss

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:23 am
by earthtone
ok well I am around all day tomorrow then in the evenings during the week. wanna PM me your phone # and I'll get in touch?