BREWING EMERGENCY
-
HappyHopper
- Verified User

- Posts: 311
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:56 pm
- Name: Jonathan - Sober Island Brewing Company
- Location: Halifax
BREWING EMERGENCY
Emergency !!! I have the memory of a goldfish and am about to start a brew day at a friends house in sheet harbour.... FORGOT THE HOPS AND YEAST! any one live in the area? Musquodobit area or anywhere closer than Halifax? I was going to use cluster hops and Windsor yeast but will settle for anything and make sure you get some beer!!!
In bottle:Up the Kriek without a mash paddle, (insert Witty name)pumpkin lambic
On Tap:
Fermenting/Conditioning:
Future Projects:Chimney Sweepers Wife dark peated Scottish Heavy, Ginger bread brown, Home for the holidays spiced rum Brown Ale, Black Eye RyePA, Black Ryno Swartzbeir
Beer Laid To Rest (brewed it, drank it, loved it)Malt-n-lava AIPA, Single hop Citra pale ale, Belgian Blond, deforestation Ale Spruce Rye IPA,
On Tap:
Fermenting/Conditioning:
Future Projects:Chimney Sweepers Wife dark peated Scottish Heavy, Ginger bread brown, Home for the holidays spiced rum Brown Ale, Black Eye RyePA, Black Ryno Swartzbeir
Beer Laid To Rest (brewed it, drank it, loved it)Malt-n-lava AIPA, Single hop Citra pale ale, Belgian Blond, deforestation Ale Spruce Rye IPA,
- Tim Gregory
- Award Winner 8

- Posts: 1154
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:18 pm
- Name: Tim
- Location: Downtown Dartmouth
Re: BREWING EMERGENCY
I'm in Cole harbour. I don't have cluster but I have a few other options. How much do you need? Only yeast I have isa dry west coast strain that expired a year ago that I literally tossed in the garbage an hour ago. It's yours if you want to risk it.
- Keith
- Award Winner 6

- Posts: 6479
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 pm
- Name: Keith
- Location: Lower Sackville, NS
Re: BREWING EMERGENCY
I'm in sackville. Cascade, Ff, Amarillo, simcoe, warrior, Columbus to name a few. Us05 and us04 dry yeasts
Brewer, Owner & Operator @ Ol' Biddy's Brew House

-
HappyHopper
- Verified User

- Posts: 311
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:56 pm
- Name: Jonathan - Sober Island Brewing Company
- Location: Halifax
Re: BREWING EMERGENCY
Thanks guys I got it covered. I just came home to pick it up.
In bottle:Up the Kriek without a mash paddle, (insert Witty name)pumpkin lambic
On Tap:
Fermenting/Conditioning:
Future Projects:Chimney Sweepers Wife dark peated Scottish Heavy, Ginger bread brown, Home for the holidays spiced rum Brown Ale, Black Eye RyePA, Black Ryno Swartzbeir
Beer Laid To Rest (brewed it, drank it, loved it)Malt-n-lava AIPA, Single hop Citra pale ale, Belgian Blond, deforestation Ale Spruce Rye IPA,
On Tap:
Fermenting/Conditioning:
Future Projects:Chimney Sweepers Wife dark peated Scottish Heavy, Ginger bread brown, Home for the holidays spiced rum Brown Ale, Black Eye RyePA, Black Ryno Swartzbeir
Beer Laid To Rest (brewed it, drank it, loved it)Malt-n-lava AIPA, Single hop Citra pale ale, Belgian Blond, deforestation Ale Spruce Rye IPA,
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest