Fast Fermentor Available
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Fast Fermentor Available
If there's a new Brewer who's been badly wanting one of these and doesn't have the cash right now, I have one if you can arrange pickup or refund postage. I keep winning them in competitions and found another one on my doorstep this morning. Thanks Fast Products for supporting beer competitions and also for the fast rack which is awesome. 
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
-
wader98
- Verified User

- Posts: 258
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:22 pm
- Name: Wade
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
i'd love to take it off your hands if your not looking for too much $$..
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
Oh shit. Sorry got a pm 2minutes only before you posted from Halifax Jeff. I checked the time on your post and the time the pm was sent.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
It's free BTW guys, just pickup or shipping to take care of.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
-
wader98
- Verified User

- Posts: 258
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:22 pm
- Name: Wade
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
If he doesn't take it i would love to pick up on tuesday night. Currently in Ontario until Monday.GuingesRock wrote:Oh shit. Sorry got a pm 2minutes only before you posted from Halifax Jeff. I checked the time on your post and the time the pm was sent.
- Halifax_Jeff
- Verified User

- Posts: 553
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:12 pm
- Name: Jeff
- Location: Beaver Bank
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
I can pick it up from you in Wolfville. I'd love to try one out and see what it's all about. If it doesn't fit my needs I can pass it along to another person.GuingesRock wrote:Oh shit. Sorry got a pm 2minutes only before you posted from Halifax Jeff. I checked the time on your post and the time the pm was sent.
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
If I get another it's yourswader98 wrote:i'd love to take it off your hands if your not looking for too much $$..
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
Sounds good Jeff. As long as it's out there somewhere being used.Halifax_Jeff wrote:I can pick it up from you in Wolfville. I'd love to try one out and see what it's all about. If it doesn't fit my needs I can pass it along to another person.GuingesRock wrote:Oh shit. Sorry got a pm 2minutes only before you posted from Halifax Jeff. I checked the time on your post and the time the pm was sent.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- GAM
- Verified User

- Posts: 5429
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
- Name: Sandy MacNeil
- Location: North End HFX
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
Very generous Mark. I don't want/need one but would like to try it. It is an interesting design. I just don't see it as being worth the price.
S
S
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: byFast Fermentor Available
[quote="GAM"]Very generous Mark. I don't want/need one but would like to try it. It is an interesting design. I just don't see it as being worth the price. [quote]
I sold the last one on kijiji. Didn't get much for it and wasn't worth the hassle. I don't need them because still ferment in kettle. Thought about making mead in one, but gave up on the Mead idea ...too much on the go with the beer.
I sold the last one on kijiji. Didn't get much for it and wasn't worth the hassle. I don't need them because still ferment in kettle. Thought about making mead in one, but gave up on the Mead idea ...too much on the go with the beer.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
I just noticed a label on the side of the box saying it was for a European Hybrid win at the Brewnoser’s Comp.
So! It was a combined Brewnoser effort getting it (you worked at the comp too Sandy I think) and it will be used by a Brewnoser. Sounds good to me.
So! It was a combined Brewnoser effort getting it (you worked at the comp too Sandy I think) and it will be used by a Brewnoser. Sounds good to me.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- GAM
- Verified User

- Posts: 5429
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
- Name: Sandy MacNeil
- Location: North End HFX
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
If the first to speak up is OK with it, I'll do a trial and report and pass it on.
Again very generous Mark.
S
Again very generous Mark.
S
- MitchK
- Verified User

- Posts: 878
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:55 pm
- Name: Mitchell Kehoe
- Location: Okanagan Valley, BC
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
Does anyone on this forum use these? I was looking at one on everwood's site and doing primary and secondary in the same vessel sounds useful to me but reviews of it on northernbrewer seem mixed and I'm not sure how easily I could control fermentation temp with this (compared to the standard plastic bucket in a minifridge with an external controller)
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
Like you say in another post a fermentor in a fridge is a grand idea.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: Fast Fermentor Available
..and you don't need a secondary except maybe for a few advanced brews.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests